Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Ahhh....what a FUN weekend! My classmates and I all gathered for our big 10-year Buhler High School reunion on Friday and Saturday nights. What a treat it was to see so many (still familiar!) faces, meet some new friends (in the form of fantastic spouses/fiances/significant others to my classmates), and walk down memory lane.

Of course we had our reunion in the Kansas 110-degree heat outdoors...but we all had a GREAT time! My fellow planning committee gals did an incredible job. Way to go, ladies!

It was so.much.fun going through old high school pictures and telling stories or just simply catching up with friends I hadn't seen in a while. I'm amazed that we're old enough to be having our 10-year reunion...and thinking we shouldn't have to wait until our 20-year reunion to re-unite again!

Here are some snapshots from the weekend. I will tell you I was a bit nervous going to the reunion being 6 1/2 months preggo and not looking (or feeling) the greatest. However, two fellow mamas-to-be joined me in the fun (thank you, Morgan and Tiffany!) and it was a great time. Whoever said 10-year reunions were full of drama, cliques, and one-upping each other was wrong. (at least in my opinion) I think we all rocked it and survived the 10-year!


Thanks, fellow 2001 Crusaders, for one fun weekend! 



 Long-time best friend, Leslie - bff's since 5th grade!




 The party planning crew - great job, ladies!


 Good friend and fellow mama, Anna. So thankful our hubbies had each other this weekend. They talked a lot about hunting, knives, and who knows what else while their wives left 'em. :)

Friends since Mrs. Parson's kindergarten class!

No comments:

Visitors