Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Hubbie....


...is pretty awesome. As this pregnancy progresses and I'm slowing down, he's quick to:
- take over parenting duties for our (super duper) active toddler when he comes home at 4 p.m.
- take his girls out for a much-needed Ken's night when it's Day #50 of being 100-plus digits this summer.
- move and rearrange furniture (we're prepping the nursery!) while I curl up on the couch, absolutely exhausted after a long day of work in the office.
- loves me despite my huge basketball I'm lugging around - and the fact that we've been feasting on cereal, popcorn, mac/cheese, and other snacky foods for dinner lately as this heat is really getting to me by 5 p.m.!

Love you, babe! Thanks for sticking with me these last 7-8 weeks as we wait the arrival of Wave. The end is (almost) near!

No comments:

Visitors