Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Wee Toddler

My baby girl hit another milestone this week: "playschool" as she calls it. As I have said before, I'm beyond blessed to work in such a great, family environment that provides so many educational and fun opportunities for the Hutchinson community.

One of these great educational opportunities is the Wee Toddlers program at Hutch Rec's Downtown Office (my office locale two days a week). Mackie is now old enough for Wee Toddlers, which is one hour a week and has sessions in both fall and winter.

I couldn't help but fight back some tears as I snatched some pics of her before her big "playschool" day. She looks like such a BIG girl (especially when standing in the second pic). Jack refused to look at the pic long enough, saying he might cry if he did. 

Ah, our little girl is growing up. But at least she still wants her dolly in pics - that makes it so much better! :)


Visitors