Friday, October 28, 2011

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now


1. www.pinterest.com - TOTALLY ADDICTING! A teacher friend swore to me that it's better than Facebook. And while I'm a Facebook junkie, I have to admit this is a close second. I think it's going to be my maternity leave addiction. The only problem? There are so many GREAT ideas that I don't know if I'll ever have enough time to craft, bake, create, and make all of the things I find on a daily basis!

 2. BOZ - Several months ago, Mackie came home from the sitter's house talking about Boz. (It actually took us a little longer to have us figure out she indeed was saying Boz and not Bob, from VeggieTales). Boz are great, mini video clips that talk about a variety of topics and include God's word and Bible verses into each "episode." I took the plunge and purchased a Boz DVD for Mackie - she's glued to it right now, loving it! And I'm loving the lessons it's teaching her (and the small break in the day I get from it - perfect for those long basketball nights when daddy's away!).


3. Starbucks - What blog post wouldn't be complete without a Starbucks mention? While I'm (mostly) caffeine-free these days thanks to breastfeeding (and my boy's sensitive, gassy tummy!), I can't resist my decaf, non-fat lattes these days. Usually I do 1 pump of hazelnut or vanilla syrup but lately I've been requesting 1 pump of the pumpkin spice syrup they put in their famous pumpkin spice lattes. It's the perfect amount of sweetness for me (I don't know how you guys do the full flavored pumpkin spice lattes - they're so sweet, not to mention a calorie and fat bomb!).

It's the little things!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

a) Pinterest is super addicting. I actually limit myself and only check it like 3x/week...but mostly that's because I don't have time!!

b) I will have to check out Boz!

c) I know it - the pumpkins spice lattes are SUPER sweet and I like sweet. I've been doing half caff caramel lattes....just enough juice to keep me going on Wednesdays!! :-)

Visitors