Sunday, November 6, 2011

This Year, I'll Be "That" Person...

...you know, the person who decorates her home before Thanksgiving.

Now let me tell you why....

We have family pictures/Brax's newborn pics/kids Christmas pics this coming Saturday. I'm taking full advantage of this photo shoot as you can see - it will not only serve purpose for family pics, but we'll also get some shots of Braxton (at one month old!), pics with Mackie and Brax together, and - of course - both kiddos in their cute Christmas attire. (I'm thinking Christmas cards here, people!)

That said, it doesn't really make sense to dress up my cuties in their Christmas attire and sit them in the yellow and orange leaves. As a result, I'll be decorating my house for Christmas this week - at least putting up the tree and maybe a few other touches. I'm sure I'll decorate more after Thanksgiving, but I need something that resembles Christmas in my house for these pics!

What I do for cute pics and cute kids....

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I don't have any great ideas, but I suggest perusing Pinterest for photo ideas they have tons of photography tips even suggesting outfits that would work together.

Visitors