Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chunky Monkey: Brax's 2-Month Stats

WOW!!

I was in complete disbelief at the number on the scale. I mean, I thought my sweet chunky monkey was about 12-13 pounds, but 14? No way! Here are Brax's stats from his two-month appointment:

Weight: 14 pounds, 2 ounces (90th percentile)
Height: 23.5 inches (60th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 inches (50-60th percentile)

I was a bit shocked at how short he seems. Mackie was always (and still has been!) in the 90th percentile or more for her height. This little guy? Not so much. He's on a trend of being in the 50th-60th percentile. I'm sure he'll catch up someday.

In the meantime, we're going to push football and baseball. I think we may have a linebacker on our hands - or, as my baseball-loving dad predicts, a power hitter 3rd baseman.

We're thankful the little guy is healthy and growing with no troubles - and that he survived his first round of shots (mommy survived, too!). Way to go, Brax-man!

No comments:

Visitors