Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Pics

About a month ago our favorite photog, Jen Gehring with Fleur de Lis photography, stopped by our house for a family photo shoot. I wanted to take full advantage of the shoot and do it all - Brax's newborn pics, kid pics, and family Christmas pics - complete with two outfit changes for the kiddos. I think I was crazy. Jen does amazing work but even she warned me after our Christmas outfits that Mackie probably wouldn't make it through the Big Sis/Little Bro pics outside. 

I pressed on. But Jen knew better (thanks, Jen!). We chased our diva-tantrum-totally done with family pics toddler all over the yard. We managed a few outdoor shots, but our highlights were definitely in the inside pics near the Christmas tree. (side note: We decorated our house two weeks before Thanksgiving - two weeks! That's unheard of in our household. I don't think Jack will let me hear the end of it and we won't be doing that again!)

Again, Jen is amazing and managed to capture our family perfectly at this point in our lives. There were so many great pics but here are a few of my faves. There are even more are on my Facebook page. And if you're in the Hutch area, consider using Fleur de Lis photography by clicking HERE.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Visitors