Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shoot for a Cure 2012

Each year, the Buhler girls basketball team takes on Shoot for a Cure, where they shoot free throws to raise money for breast cancer research. It's a fun way to promote team unity and do something for a worthy cause. 

I also love it because I can bring the kiddos along. Mackie adores "her" basketball girls and the coaches. For more pics, check out my Facebook page. Special thanks to coach's wife, Kristie (again!), for taking such great pics! Someday I'll have a fancy schmancy camera like hers. Someday.

 Mackie enjoying Grandma Rachel's pink ribbon sugar cookies. 

 Brax just chillin'. Like the outfit?

 One of the few times we actually can take a pic with just the two of us. Don't we look tired?!

 Mackie livin' it up!

 More cookies. I think she was in a sugar coma shortly after this event!

Our little sweet pea posing with the seniors.



No comments:

Visitors