Monday, February 20, 2012

Braxton Cade: Four Month Stats


I'm in love with baby leg chub. And the little guy is definitely delivering a healthy dose of leg chub for his mama!

Braxton Cade once again blew us away with his 4-month stats. Here they are:

Weight: 18 pounds, 2 ounces (93rd percentile)
Height: 25 3/4 inches (75th percentile)

Dr. Miller says Brax is growing beautifully and is right along his growth curve. That's music to mama's ears!

In the meantime, we have the green light to start cereal - but as you can see, Brax-man isn't missing many meals. Doc says I can start whenever in the coming weeks. I'm not quite ready to add one more thing to the hectic, crazy lives we have going on right now. So I'm going to hold off for now but look forward to seeing the ecstatic joy on my sweet babe's face when I introduce that cereal and spoon! (Don't worry, I'll try not to pull a typical this-is-my-second-child-moment-where-I-forget-the-camera!)

Keep on growing, little man. We love, love, love you!

No comments:

Visitors