Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where Have I Been?

That's a good question.

I've been MIA recently due to the following:

- Two HUGE deadlines for work. (think: 36-page Activity Guide to completely design, edit, design some more, edit some more, etc, etc, PLUS six flyers to design and get to the printer)
- A bunch of other work in between deadlines (I love my job, I love my job, I love my job!)
- A sick babe (Brax has croup)
- An emotional 2 1/2 yr old (Mackie thinks she needs to act 13 - we don't approve)
- Hubs is on the tail end of basketball season (10 games in 14 days complete!)
- Freelance re-writes (yes, re-writes - a humbling experience)
- Fitness routines (back to the Saturday "long" runs)
- Figuring out how to sync my iPhone to my work e-mails (bad idea, I know)
- Cleaning spit up, snot, and every other bodily fluid out of my hair, the couch, the carpet, blankets, sheets, clothes, and anything else that actually takes effort to clean up.
- Loving on my babies.

Bring on a weekend filled without work....without toddler drama...and without the sickies.

A girl can dream. And settle for a haircut (yippee!), cashing in on my free Starbucks drink (thank you, Gold card!), and celebrating my momma's birthday with dinner at the Airport.

No comments:

Visitors