Friday, April 6, 2012

Things I Should Buy Stock In...

Duracell batteries: That toy seriously needs how many AA or C or D batteries?

Pampers/Huggies: The expensive ones only seem to work for the little man at this young stage in life.

Pull-Ups: Because while my daughter is an all-star princess pantie-wearer during her awake time, she sleeps like a log and doesn't wake up when she pees in bed. (that, and mommy doesn't really see the point in pushing her when she's only 2 1/2 years old and takes great naps...hey, she's potty trained for the most part!)

Starbucks: I'd drink it regardless of my sweet babes, but even more so now that I have one keeping me on my toes during the day and one keeping me and the hubs awake at night.

Orbit gum: To conquer the only negative effect of the above-mentioned habit: coffee breath....plus it's nice to chomp when you're out on a log run.

Asics: The only brand of running shoe I'll purchase - and I usually get a new pair 2-3 times a year.

Mountain Dew: Hubs' form of Starbucks. And unfortunately he's drinking a lot of these days due to the same reasons I enjoy a small caffeine fix: he's just plain wiped out. (I'm trying to break him of the habit, though!)

Toddler toothbrushes: The girl seriously has problems when it comes to biting the bristles. A week into a new brush and it looks like it has been put through the ringer. That, and the fact that I have to throw the thing away sooner than recommended due to the fact she likes to brush the toilet, brush the wall, brush her own potty. It gets pretty disgusting in a hurry.

Toilet paper: Funny how the smallest potty-trained behind uses the most tp.

Avent pacis: I've seriously lost more pacis with this babe than Carter has pills. Losing my mind? Perhaps.

And the BEST one these days?

Hulu: It's the only way we stay somewhat current on our television shows. You'll usually find hubs and I curled up on the couch on Saturday night downloading the recent "Office" and "Shark Tank" episodes before falling asleep before either one ends.



No comments:

Visitors