Besides visiting Starbucks, I've been MIA recently due to the following:
- Coordinating Firecracker 5K Run/Walk (held this weekend...291 participated!)
- Re-designing and putting together our 20-page Fall Activity Guide (who needs a weekend?)
- Helped out with the July 4th float and coordinated our 65th anniversary special game at the Hutchinson Monarchs last weekend. (who needs a holiday?)
- Planning out the loooonnnnngggg to-do lists for the next two large special events - Salty Dog Tri on Aug. 11 and Run for the Rocks Half Marathon on Sept. 23 (one down, two to go!)
And on the home front...
- Managing to run as I "race" (using term very loosely these days!) in a 10K this coming Saturday. It's a bit difficult when you're not sleeping due to the busy work load plus a little guy who can't decide if he wants to sleep during the night. (some nights are definitely better than others!). Add the horrific heat, and we've got a triple threat going on here!
- Re-arranging the house as we just had new laminate wood flooring put in our (almost) entire upstairs!
- Running Mack around to her fun toddler classes at Hutch Rec; prepping for both kiddos to take swim lessons these next two weeks; and Brax joining us for the ride, all while Jackson works his tail off at the pool.
- Designing extra-cute invites for an extra-special future 3-year-old's rainbow birthday party that will be coming in the very near future!
It's definitely summer in this household...stay tuned!