Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Card Time!

If you're a planner like me, then you know now is the time to start planning your family Christmas Cards! I've already (attempted) to take that famous family pic that will be gracing the cover of our Christmas cards - and that was done the first week in October. (I figured we might as well smile pretty as a fam when Brax was getting his 1-yr pics done. Thanks, Jen!)

The folks over at Shutterfly seem to amaze me each season - and they didn't disappoint with their 2012 cards this year. They have a great new collection that ranges from the traditional holiday colors and dazzles to the more modern and unique line that include bright colors and merry flair.

Check out their Special Offers page for discounts and great deals as you prep and plan those festive holiday cards. I can't wait to select which one I'll be sending out in December (many of you will be receiving one!) - the only problem is choosing just one! I also hope to see yours, too, either in my mailbox or online since you can give your friends and loved one a special sneak peek into your Christmas card.

And if that doesn't lure you enough....I'm doing a special Shutterfly give-away! Simply comment on my blog post and let me know what you love most about Christmas and one lucky winner will receive a code good for $50 off their purchase at Shutterfly! Who doesn't love some moolah toward Shutterfly - especially when it's around the holidays! (hello, savings to the holiday budget!) You have until noon on October 28, 2012 to leave a comment on my blog (CST). I'll contact the winner shortly after!

* Please note: This is a sponsored post by Shutterfly. Check out their amazing selection of cards, stationary, photo gifts, and more at www.shutterfly.com


6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love everything about Christmas ... but one of my favorite parts is having the opportunity to explain to my munchkin the reason for all of our celebration ... the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jessi Furthmyer

The Feather Files said...

This year I love that my whole family will be together and that I will meet my niece.

Heather

Damon and Faith said...

I love celebrating Jesus every day in December with my kids with our advent calendar! A good reminder of the reason for the season!

The Barth Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barth Family said...

I love baking with my little ones and decorating the tree together as a family. My favorite part is reading about our Saviour's birth in our Bible on Christmas Eve before we send them off to bed.

Rashelle said...

I have a hard time with questions like "what is your favorite"...Here are a FEW of MY favorite things. Daily time together as a family celebrating the season with our advent calendar. The music, time with family, baking, the lights, the smell of a Christmas tree.

Visitors