Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Favorite "Job"


You know when you love your job so much it doesn't even feel like work? 

Yeah, my first and most important job pretty much rocks! I have the delight and honor to be called mommy to Mackenzie Claire and Braxton Cade. I have the privilege to pray and think about them all day long. To make sure they're safe. Prepare healthy, nutritious meals and snacks. Create ways to find joy in life's simple things. To make sure they know why we love Jesus. And why we need Him. And how to pray and hide God's Word in our hearts. To teach manners and ways to respect others. Show them how to honor the Lord while honoring others around us. To make sure they know how much God loves them and what a treat it is to have Him give me the ultimate, joyous task of being their mommy.

I love seeing the smiles on their faces when they figure something out.... 


And how they take after their mama in so many ways, like cheesy grins....


And a love for Ken's pizza and Starbucks....



And a love for the game of basketball (and all sports in general!)...



And my beloved Wildcats.....


I love how they support ME in my running endeavors...

But really I just love THEM! I love their personalities, I love their determination and independence, I love their spunk, I love their snuggles, I love their kisses, I love their smiles. I love my precious babies! 

Thank you, God, for my sweet babes and the best job in the world: to be THEIR mommy!









No comments:

Visitors