Friday, October 4, 2013

What's Goin' On

In the last week, I've been able to....

- sweet talk hubs into running a tough (think: hilly and hot!) Hospital Hill half-marathon with me in June to celebrate 9 years of wedded bliss. That cheesecake and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory will be totally worth it post-race! 

- find it in my work schedule to take a few vacay days (this coming week!) and enjoy them with my kidlets and house projects.

- make the above-mentioned house project to-do list. The top of my list includes a deep cleaning of the fridge/freezer and blinds. What a crazy life I live! 

- finalize plans for a little man's 2nd birthday party going on this weekend (it has snuck up on me!)

- take a work trip to Lawrence without seeing too many Jayhawks. Win win!

- finally have a somewhat "decent" day to take family pics (albeit a bit gusty, but after four scheduling attemps due to wind and rain, we took them!). Thanks to our talented family photog, Jen, who amazes me in how she can get great shots despite the wind gusts (and looking forward to our next session!)





Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you are finding some time to relax after such a crazy season!

Visitors