Saturday, August 9, 2014

Two Down, One To Go: Hutch Rec Race Series 2014 - Salty Dog Triathlon


Ah, another Salty Dog and Salty Pup Triathlon is in the books!

Thanks to plenty of Starbucks coffee this week, an INCREDIBLE crew of family, friends, and co-workers, and plenty of crazy stress that you can only laugh at on three hours of sleep, our second event in this year's Hutch Rec Race Series is complete.

My heart beamed all morning as I watched so many people near and dear to my heart wake up early and help pull off one awesome event for our community. The volunteer crew we have totally make the event special and I was proud to call many of them my close family and friends.


This is what 3:40 a.m. on race morning looks like - after 3.5 hours of "sleep"! 

Love my office view on race mornings!

Partner in crime, Ted - the man does it all! (and we look super tired!)

Here's on to wrapping up plans for the third and final race of the series, Run for the Rocks Half Marathon on Sept. 21st. 

In the meantime, it's back to some normalcy and getting excited to celebrate a little miss's 5th birthday this week. More on that to come!

No comments:

Visitors