Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mama On The Run: Throwing a Pity Party

Lately I've been feeling like doing this when it comes to running....

Let's throw a fit!

Ever since the New Year's Day half-marathon, I've been in a running funk. It doesn't happen often. But it does happen. These past two weeks have been nothing but bitter cold temps, wind chills, too much dreadmill time, sickness - both myself and family members, yadda yadda yadda.

Life happened.

Sure, I've managed to squeak by and drudge through the miles. I've adjusted the training schedule to go with the flow of life. But I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of slugging along. I'm tired of my legs feeling like bricks. I'm tired of being tired.

I'm ready to BUST OUT of this funk!

Here's to a new 'tude the rest of this week....one step and one mile at a time.

Anyone else feeling the winter blues and in a running funk? How are you busting out of it? I'd love to hear your input!

No comments:

Visitors