Saturday, March 19, 2016

To My Hunky Hubs on His Birthday....

Happy #34 to my hunky husband....



My babies' daddy....





My best friend....



My favorite teacher/coach....


My biggest running cheerleader....



And the BEST leader for our family and at home, in the classroom, on the basketball court, and everywhere in between. 



I love you, Jackson. Love your heart for Christ. Love your charm and quick wit. Love your desire to serve others over and over again (especially our family!). Love your hard work and dedication. Love your quirks. Love your passion for basketball and baseball and K-State Wildcats. 

Simply put...I love YOU! Praising God over and over again for the mighty man He oh-so graciously gave me to walk beside life with as we serve Him together. 

Happy Birthday, babe!

No comments:

Visitors