Wow - looking through old posts and realizing it's been a (long) while since I've blogged, and this draft post popped up.
In late April, our entire fam went up to KC to enjoy our first Royals game of the season. We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday and parents' 35th wedding anniversary.
The short of it....
- Royals beat the "Oreos" (as Brax refers to the Orioles)
- We had fantastic - I mean fantastic! - seats right behind the dugout.
- It was the warmest day of the year to date (temps felt like upper 80s right off of the field).
- Kiddos had a cute sign for MOOSE (before both injuries....)
- It was the best family gift a baseball-loving crew could ask for!